The toxins and pollution that surround us are a potent factor in skin aging; like poisons they attack our body and cause the skin to be damaged in countless ways, which can be very tough getting rid of if not properly treated. Without proper care, skin condition can worsen and speed up the development of physical signs such as wrinkles, sagging, and dry spots.
The treatments for skin aging are many. Anti-aging treatments and creams are encapsulated to contain many vitamins and nutrients known to be very beneficial to the skin. These products alleviate skin problems and prevent the need of delicate and sometimes complex dermatological procedures.
Dermabrasion is used to speed up removal of wrinkles, lines and abrasions, while microdermabrasion is another kind of anti-aging treatment which uses fine crystal mists . Hydroderm in turn removes skin lines associated with aging. All these treatments can be easily acquired nowadays and their results are tried and true.
Sometimes however things can be worked upon before the need comes to pull out the big guns. Developing a good daily routine for mantaining the health of your skin with these quick and simple tips below, is a great step towards fighting the unpleasant signs of aging.
• Three daily steps: cleanse, tone, and moisturize your face. On your body skin, do the same with a good moisturizing lotion. Never forget sun screen or sun block when exposed to a great amount of sunlight.
• The neck is a weak point for wrinkles, and easily shows your age. Moisturize it with double care.
• Avoid heavy make up: it can actually emphasize imperfections, and chemicals are not good for your skin. Also, prefer creams to powders.
• Avoid deep browns and reds for your lips, and black eyeliners: they make you look older. Prefer dusty pinks topped with gloss for your lips, and brown or grey eyeliner.
• Metal-framed glasses make you look older. Prefer colored plastic.
• Take care of the shape and status of your eyebrows: they are a detail that can take years off your face.
• Choose your haircut carefully, with advice for a professional, to see your face shed years in an instant. Bangs, and fringes, usually give a younger look -try them!
• Last but not least, improve your lifestyle. eat healthier food, exercise regularlt, and quit smoking immediately : these simple three actions will gift you with extra years of youthful looks.